As of March 2020, more and more educational institutions are forced to move education online as a result of COVID-19 concerns. Consequently, many teachers have to quickly adapt their assessments to online based systems. We are dedicated to help our partners and any affected educational institutions in the process of moving computing education online.We have therefore decided to offer CodeGrade's online assessment platform for free for affected educational institutions for the remainder of the 2019/2020 academic year. No strings attached.
CodeGrade enables teachers to move all local grading tools to our cloud to provide immediate feedback to students and to continue giving much needed precise feedback on code efficiently and intuitively. If you'd like to start using CodeGrade for free, please book a demo
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know your availability for a 30 minute online call so we can help you get started as soon as possible.What can you expect from us?
- CodeGrade will be free for affected educational institutions for the remainder of the academic year, for as many courses as needed.
- We will get you up and running with CodeGrade for your workflow as soon as possible.
- CodeGrade works with any programming language and can bring any of your local tools online.
- We will guide you through this whole process, so you can focus on actually teaching again.
- CodeGrade can help you to continue providing your students' much needed immediate feedback on their code using Continuous Feedback.
- CodeGrade will provide you tools to efficiently and precisely give your students personal feedback on their code.
- CodeGrade will provide tools to students to effectively ask questions about their code.
- Continue academic integrity with our plagiarism detection for code.
- We understand if you wish to move your education back offline when the circumstances allow you to and will help with this transition.
- We will commit ourselves to helping you export all your CodeGrade data whenever you wish.Our commitment to our partners:
Current partners can add as many free courses to their licenses as needed to help move education online under these challenging circumstances.
- We are dedicated to help you continue giving quality computing education, even fully online.
- Please continue reaching out to us at email@example.com
, helping our partners is our top priority right now.
Our team wishes everyone in the educational community the very best during these uncertain and stressful times. We hope we can support you in any way in your essential and invaluable work to continue providing your computing education. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or requests regarding CodeGrade or online computing education.
Take care and stay safe,
- The CodeGrade Team (firstname.lastname@example.org