At CodeGrade, our mission is to give every computing educator the opportunity to maximize their teaching performance, so their students get the highest quality of education. This drives us to create and develop the most efficient and feedback maximizing grading platform for computing education.
CodeGrade was created out of our own frustrations as teaching assistants and students Computer Science at the University of Amsterdam. Passion for education is deeply rooted in our DNA.
Our startup is growing rapidly, in our goal to make our platform available to as many institutions as possible. To drive growth in our core markets of Europe, North America and Australia you will work closely together with our founders. You will prospect, qualify leads, lead presentations and onboard new customers, being involved in the whole sales cycle.
Just like CodeGrade, you will grow fast, learn fast, have lots of responsibilities and get a lot of valuable and hands on experience in enterprise/educational/governmental sales and Account Based Marketing.
- A small tech company where you can have a lasting impact on education worldwide.
- Competitive salary with a benefits and bonus package.
- Freedom and responsibility.
- Travel allowance.
- Gezelligheid, free lunch and frequent team activities and borrels.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Rapid growth opportunities being the first full time business team member next to our founding team.
- Work our outbound sales process
- Generating leads and prospects.
- Managing the pipeline, setting up and giving product demos and presentations.
- Assisting with deal closing (proposals, legal).
- Help interns with outbound sales support and manage intern projects.
- Manage demo environments.
- Onboarding new customers
- Calling with your new customers and helping them with technical issues.
- Business strategy
- Assist our founders with the business strategy and reporting.
- Actively think and brainstorm to come up with and explore new growth opportunities.
- Attend events with our Business team.
- You are ambitious, driven and highly motivated and passionate about (computing) education.
- You have a university Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in Information Studies or related.
- You have (some) programming experience and are tech-savvy.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are outgoing, easygoing and efficient.
- You have a business mindset (prior sales experience is not necessary).
- You are great at working in teams but can also work independently.
- You are results and project driven and you always go the extra mile.
- You are based in the Randstad area (preferably Amsterdam).