At CodeGrade, we believe that every programming student deserves feedback to learn. This starts by enabling the teacher to give that feedback quickly and qualitatively.
To aid students and teachers, CodeGrade offers the solution for grading and giving feedback on programming assignments. We do this with our feedback enhancing web platform and by collaborating with teachers.
As a marketing intern you will help design and execute our marketing strategy, write blogs, manage social media, analyse and improve our inbound sales and much more! You have freedom and responsibility and are encouraged to actively think along with all facets of our rapidly growing company.
- A small technology company where you can have a lasting impact.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Internship compensation and daily free lunch.
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Iterate on our current marketing strategy.
- Manage social media.
- Write blog post on interesting topics.
- Create videos.
- Analyse and improve inbound sales channels.
- Design material for the CodeGrade brand.
- You are ambitious.
- You are great at communicating and writing.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You have an interest in marketing.
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You are independent and eager to learn.
- You are an HBO/WO student in the field of Business/Communication/Marketing/Information Studies (or just graduated), based in the Randstad or Remote, available for a 3-6 months experience internship starting September 2020.
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud.