At CodeGrade, we believe that every programming student deserves feedback to learn. This starts by enabling the teacher to give that feedback quickly and qualitatively.
To aid students and teachers, CodeGrade offers the solution for grading and giving feedback on programming assignments. We do this with our feedback enhancing web platform and by collaborating with teachers.
As a Partner Success Intern you will work closely with our founders and partner success managers to solve problems for our clients and help them with onboarding. You will organise calls with them and make sure they're as satisfied as possible. After a successful internship there will be plenty of opportunity to grow into a part-time or full-time role at CodeGrade. You will be given responsibility to work together directly with clients and are encouraged to actively think along with all facets of our rapidly growing company.
- A small technology company where you can have a lasting impact.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Internship compensation and free lunch.
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Help teachers with onboarding.
- Make sure teachers are satisfied.
- Create example assignments on our platform.
- Work with our founding team to iterate and improve features of CodeGrade.
- You will become a CodeGrade expert in no time and we will value your ideas.
- Improve and iterate on our supports systems and strategy.
- You are ambitious.
- You are great at communicating.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You are independent and eager to learn.
- You have a more technical background but are interested in learning more about communication and business (preferably in information studies, data science, artificial intelligence or computer science).
- You have experience with programming and can understand the programmer's mindset and jargon.
- You are an HBO/WO student in a technical degree or Information Studies (or just graduated), based in the Randstad or Remote, available for a 3-6 months experience internship starting September 2020.