You will learn a lot about new and cutting edge technologies and will make an impact on education globally. CodeGrade is a spin-off of the Computer Science department at the University of Amsterdam. Together with 50+ universities in 10+ countries, our platform grows coding classrooms without compromising on quality. Your work will directly impact and contribute to the success of our platform.
- Create new features end-to-end on our autoscaling (web) grading platform.
- Work closely together with our co-founders and CTO to innovate and come up with new features.
- Work agile in sprints of 4 weeks.
- Experienced in Typescript and Python.
- Comfortable with working in Linux and using Git.
- Graduated (minimum) University Bachelor in Computer Science or have related or extensive open source experience.
- Excellent in English.
- Experienced in other programming languages.
- Experienced in ping pong ;-).
If you don’t have all the qualifications listed, don’t worry, you can still apply and we’ll teach you those skills on the job.
What we'll offer you...
- A competitive (skill-based) salary.
- A MacBook Pro (or similar if you don’t like Mac) and everything you need to have a great dev environment in our office and at home.
- 8% vacation allowance.
- Personal health budget.
- Free lunch and drinks.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
Interested? Contact Thomas with your CV, portfolio and motivation at email@example.com.