Will you help us in our mission to innovate coding education and help us advance our product?
At CodeGrade, our mission is to give every computing educator the opportunity to maximize their teaching performance, so their students get the highest quality of education. This drives us to create and develop the most efficient and feedback maximizing grading platform for computing education.
CodeGrade was created out of our own frustrations as teaching assistants and students Computer Science at the University of Amsterdam. Passion for education is deeply rooted in our DNA. Our startup is growing rapidly, and our platform is used by institutions in over 10 countries.
- A small tech company where you can have a lasting impact.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Competitive salary (starter)
- Free lunch
- A laptop and a great dev environment in our office and at home.
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Create new features for our grading platform web app.
- Work together with our founders and CTO to come up with new features.
- Work agile in sprints of 4 weeks.
- You are comfortable with working in Linux and using Git.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You have a (minimum) University Bachelor in Computer Science or related or extensive open source experience.
- You live in the Randstad (preferred) or would like to work remotely.
- (Pre) you have experience with TypeScript and Vue.js.
- (Pre) you have experience with other programming languages.
Interested? Contact Thomas with your CV, portfolio and motivation at email@example.com.