Will you help us in our mission to innovate coding education worldwide?
At CodeGrade, our mission is to give every computing educator the opportunity to maximize their teaching performance, so their students get the highest quality of education. This drives us to create and develop the most efficient and feedback maximizing grading platform for computing education.
CodeGrade was created out of our own frustrations as teaching assistants and students Computer Science at the University of Amsterdam. Passion for education is deeply rooted in our DNA. Our startup is growing rapidly, and our platform is used by over 50 institutions in more than 12 countries.
As a Customer Success Manager at CodeGrade, you will make sure our customers are as happy as possible and you will make sure to build long term partnerships with them. We are continuously celebrated by our customers for our amazing support and your job is to keep it that way. As we are a small team, you will work closely with our CEO and Product team, to make sure all requirements from customers are satisfied.
- A small tech company where you can have a lasting impact on education worldwide.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Free lunch.
- A laptop and a great work environment in our office and at home.
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Rapid growth opportunities being the first full time Customer Success team member.
- Onboard new customers
- Get to know them and their goals.
- Design plans to help the customers reach their goals
- Support them throughout their license.
- Help customers with setting up their automatically graded assignments and create custom solutions for them.
- Manage our global community.
- Design processes to streamline customer journeys
- Report customer progress to our CEO and work with our team on how to best renew them.
- You are ambitious, driven and you have a can-do mindset.
- You have a university Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in Information Studies or a related field.
- You are social and can work independently.
- You are critical of existing processes and love to innovate and iterate on them.
- You have (some) programming experience and are tech-savvy.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are based in the Randstad area (preferably Amsterdam).
Interested? Contact Youri with your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.