Are you ready to make an impact on education globally and further your design career? At CodeGrade, you will work in a young and small, but dedicated, experienced and ambitious team. You will work closely together in our Product Team of 5 (including hands-on CTO) as the first full-time designer. You will be responsible for creating a great user experience and design prototypes and wireframes.
You will learn a lot about new and cutting edge technologies and will make an impact on education globally. CodeGrade is a spin-off of the Computer Science department at the University of Amsterdam. Together with 60+ universities in 10+ countries, our platform grows coding classrooms without compromising on quality. Your work will directly impact and contribute to the success of our platform.
- End-to-end design a compelling user experience for new and existing features.
- Analyze current workflows and make them better.
- Work closely together with our CTO to bring our vision for new features to life.
- Design prototypes and wireframes.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer.
- Experience in Adobe XD and/or Figma.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator.
- A great eye for design and visuals.
- Some affinity with coding (education).
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience in Ping Pong ;-).
If you don’t have all the qualifications listed, don’t worry, you can still apply and we’ll teach you those skills on the job.
What we'll offer you...
- A competitive (skill-based) salary.
- A MacBook Pro and everything you need to have a great working environment at home and in our office.
- 8% vacation allowance.
- Personal Health budget.
- Free lunch and drinks.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
Interested? Contact our CTO Thomas with your CV, portfolio and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.