We've made a lot of progress on improving our newly released AutoTest v2. Below are some of the key updates from the last two months:
- We added a timeout wrapper block to set a custom timeout on steps.
- We added a diff viewer to the IO test step for students.
- We added the option to ignore whitespace to IO test match blocks.
- Submission metadata is now available in the AutoTest VM with the environmental variable “CG_INFO”.
- You can now place comments in the code viewer via AutoTest V2 by writing to file descriptor 3 (Structured Output).
- We now allow for descriptions on test steps.