At CodeGrade, our mission is to give every computing educator the opportunity to maximize their teaching performance, so their students get the highest quality of education. This drives us to create and develop the most efficient and feedback maximizing grading platform for computing education.
CodeGrade was created out of our own frustrations as teaching assistants and students Computer Science at the University of Amsterdam. Passion for education is deeply rooted in our DNA.
Our startup is growing rapidly, in our goal to make our platform available to as many institutions as possible. To drive growth in our core markets of Europe, North America and Australia you will work in our small sales and marketing team. As a Sales and Marketing intern, you will have the chance to make a lasting impact on programming education worldwide. You have freedom and responsibility and are encouraged to actively think along with all facets of our rapidly growing company.
- A small technology company where you can have a lasting impact.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Internship allowance and free lunch.
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- (50%) Execute and think along with our business development strategies.
- Qualify, generate and prospect leads.
- Work on our email and LinkedIn outreach campaigns.
- (10%) Help lay the footwork in new international markets.
- (10%) Analyse and research our sales process and help iterate on this.
- (30%) Work on marketing campaigns.
- Help prepare for conferences.
- Set up content marketing strategies.
- Manage social media (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- You are ambitious.
- You are organized and a good communicator.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You are independent and eager to learn.
- You are a HBO/WO student (or just graduated), based in or around Amsterdam, available for a 5-6 months experience internship starting July/August/September 2021.