Are you ready to make an impact on education globally and get valuable sales and marketing experience? At CodeGrade, you will work in a young and small, but dedicated, experienced and ambitious team. You will work closely together in our Sales and Marketing team of 4 (including CEO) on furthering our business development goals and marketing campaigns.
As a Sales and Marketing intern, you will help with our ongoing business development strategies. From finding new leads to working out new campaigns. You have freedom and responsibility and are encouraged to actively think along with all facets of our rapidly growing company.
- (50%) Execute and think along with our business development strategies.
- Qualify, generate and prospect leads.
- Work on our email and LinkedIn outreach campaigns.
- Iterate and analyze our campaigns.
- (30%) Work on marketing campaigns.
- Help prepare for conferences.
- Set up content marketing strategies.
- Manage social media (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- (20%) Do any projects or personal development that is marketing or sales related
- Organized and an excellent communicator.
- Excellent in English
- Passionate about education and technology.
- Independent and eager to learn.
- Experienced in ping pong ;-).
- An HBO/WO student (or just graduated), based in or around Amsterdam, available for a full time 6 month experience internship (start date is flexible).
What we'll offer you...
- An internship allowance.
- Free lunch and drinks.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Experience in a tech startup.