Are you ready to make an impact on education globally and get valuable sales and marketing experience? At CodeGrade, you will work in a young and small, but dedicated, experienced and ambitious team. You will work closely together in our Sales and Marketing team of 4 (including our CEO) on furthering our business development goals and marketing campaigns.
As a Sales and Marketing intern, you will help with our ongoing business development strategies. From finding new leads to working out new campaigns. You have freedom and responsibility and are encouraged to actively think along with all facets of our rapidly growing company.
- (40%) Execute and think along with our business development strategies.
- Qualify, generate and prospect leads.
- Work on our email and LinkedIn outreach campaigns.
- Iterate and analyze our campaigns.
- (40%) Work on marketing campaigns.
- Set up content marketing strategies for Social Media
- Manage Social Media content (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Track and analyze marketing and analytics data
- (20%) Do any projects or personal development that is marketing or sales related
- Organized and an excellent communicator.
- Excellent in English
- Independent and eager to learn.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges
- Experienced in ping pong ;-).
- An HBO/WO student (or just graduated), based in or around Amsterdam, available for a full time 6 month experience internship (start date is flexible).
What we'll offer you...
- An internship allowance.
- Free lunch and drinks.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Fun events
- Experience in a tech startup.
Interested? Contact Lena with your CV and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.