Will you help us in our mission to innovate coding education and help us advance our product?
At CodeGrade, our mission is to give every computing educator the opportunity to maximize their teaching performance, so their students get the highest quality of education. This drives us to create and develop the most efficient and feedback maximizing grading platform for computing education.
CodeGrade was created out of our own frustrations as teaching assistants and students Computer Science at the University of Amsterdam. Passion for education is deeply rooted in our DNA. Our startup is growing rapidly, and our platform is used by over 30 institutions in 10 countries. As an intern in our tech department you will actively work on our platform, specifically to improve the usability of our integrations and APIs
You have freedom and responsibility and are encouraged to actively think along with all facets of our rapidly growing company.
- A small technology company where you can have a lasting impact.
- Freedom and real responsibility.
- Internship allowance and free lunch (if conditions allow).
- Gezelligheid and frequent Borrels.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Improve the integration of CodeGrade autograder with state-of-the-art unit testing frameworks.
- Improve usability of the CodeGrade API, by creating integrations and building a public showcase of our API.
- Improve our custom API library generation tools, to make it possible to use the API in more languages.
- Create new and exciting ways to give students insightful automatic feedback using our autograder.
- Improve our Fraud Detection tool to work better and with more programming languages.
- You are ambitious.
- You are organized and a good communicator.
- You are proficient in at least one OOP or functional language.
- You have some experience with APIs.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You are independent and eager to learn.
- You are a HBO/WO software engineering or computer science student (or just graduated), based in or around Amsterdam, available for a 6 months experience internship.