We are looking for a skilled and motivated Technical Support Engineer to join CodeGrade. This is a unique opportunity to understand and address the needs of educators worldwide.
As a Technical Support Engineer at CodeGrade, you will help our customers with creating, consulting on and setting up programming assignments. We are continuously celebrated by our customers for our amazing support and your job is to make that even better.
- Create and set up programming assignments for customers and prospective customers
- Consult with teachers on how best to automatically grade their coding assignments.
- Onboard new teachers into our product.
- Support teachers with issues they may have in their autograded assignments.
- Create custom scripts and solutions.
This is you
- You at least 1-2 years of programming experience with Python and at least one other programming language.
- You have a BSc in Computer Science or a related technical/science field.
- You are tech-savvy and like learning new things.
- You have strong verbal and written English skills
- You are a self-starter with a strong feeling of autonomy and independence
- You are eager and focused on results.
- Working in a dynamic bootstrapped start-up that’s ready to become a scale-up
- Competitive (skill-based) salary
- MacBook Pro
- Free lunch and drinks
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Swapfiets e-bike or public transit card
Apply with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.